- Real or Not? NLP with Disaster Tweets
- 더현대서울 맛집
- AI 경진대회
- 프로그래머스 파이썬
- 편스토랑 우승상품
- SW Expert Academy
[leetCode] 648. Replace Words (Python) 본문
Programming/코딩 1일 1문제
[leetCode] 648. Replace Words (Python)솜씨좋은장씨 2021. 1. 22. 23:55
In English, we have a concept called root, which can be followed by some other word to form another longer word - let's call this word successor. For example, when the root "an" is followed by the successor word "other", we can form a new word "another".
Given a dictionary consisting of many roots and a sentence consisting of words separated by spaces, replace all the successors in the sentence with the root forming it. If a successor can be replaced by more than one root, replace it with the root that has the shortest length.
Return the sentence after the replacement.
Input: dictionary = ["cat","bat","rat"], sentence = "the cattle was rattled by the battery" Output: "the cat was rat by the bat"
Input: dictionary = ["a","b","c"], sentence = "aadsfasf absbs bbab cadsfafs" Output: "a a b c"
Input: dictionary = ["a", "aa", "aaa", "aaaa"], sentence = "a aa a aaaa aaa aaa aaa aaaaaa bbb baba ababa" Output: "a a a a a a a a bbb baba a"
Input: dictionary = ["catt","cat","bat","rat"], sentence = "the cattle was rattled by the battery" Output: "the cat was rat by the bat"
Input: dictionary = ["ac","ab"], sentence = "it is abnormal that this solution is accepted" Output: "it is ab that this solution is ac"
- 1 <= dictionary.length <= 1000
- 1 <= dictionary[i].length <= 100
- dictionary[i] consists of only lower-case letters.
- 1 <= sentence.length <= 10^6
- sentence consists of only lower-case letters and spaces.
- The number of words in sentence is in the range [1, 1000]
- The length of each word in sentence is in the range [1, 1000]
- Each two consecutive words in sentence will be separated by exactly one space.
- sentence does not have leading or trailing spaces.
class Solution: def replaceWords(self, dictionary: List[str], sentence: str) -> str: split_list = sentence.split(" ") for i in range(len(split_list)): for dic in dictionary: if split_list[i].startswith(dic): split_list[i] = dic return " ".join(split_list)
'Programming > 코딩 1일 1문제' 카테고리의 다른 글
|[leetCode] 804. Unique Morse Code Words (Python) (0)||2021.01.24|
|[leetCode] 1636. Sort Array by Increasing Frequency (Python) (0)||2021.01.23|
|[leetCode] 80. Remove Duplicates from Sorted Array II (Python) (0)||2021.01.21|
|[leetCode] 1451. Rearrange Words in a Sentence (Python) (0)||2021.01.20|
|[leetCode] 1592. Rearrange Spaces Between Words (Python) (0)||2021.01.19|
- 648. Replace Words, leetcode, PYTHON